World class in Wholesale. Ace at Retail. #1 Co-op in the Hardware Industry
When you take everything into account, your current suppliers can’t compare to what Ace can provide neighborhood hardware store owners like you looking to convert. Ace Hardware is the best Hardware distributor in the convenience hardware industry. Ace Hardware store sales are over 25% higher than a typical industry hardware store (Ace 2009 Retail Financial Report, Profit Planning Group). Ace Hardware has several programs that are available to our retailers to improve sales and profits. The field team is experienced and able to help consult each retailer in ways to help you grow and improve your business.
- Lowest cost of goods
- Named #1 Distributor according to Home Channel News in both 2009, 2010 and 2011. (Home Channel News, August 2011)
- #1 in wholesale sales at $3.45 billion (Hardware Retailing, December 2010)
Together, we are Ace, Brand Anthem
- The Ace brand is #1 in the convenience hardware category (Millward Brown Study, 2010)
- In 2011, Ace ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Home Improvement Stores Five Years in a Row,” according to J.D. Power and Associates. *
- For the third consecutive year, BusinessWeek magazine ranked Ace in the top 10 of “Customer Service Champs” in March 2010.
- For the past 13 consecutive quarters, Corporate Research International (CRI) ranked Ace #1 in the home improvement retail category based on the results of its “Real People Ratings” consumer opinion survey.
- Dedicated field team that support all retailers
- Retail programs and training proven to add value to your business
As the largest and #1 distributor in the convenience hardware industry, Ace store owners benefit from collective buying power that helps them stay ahead of the competition (Home Channel News August, 2011). The lower cost of goods offered can help build a successful store with lasting profitability. Ace Hardware is focused on retail and provides wholesale excellence which sets us apart. The Ace Hardware model has led to wholesale sales of more than $3.45 billion, proving that Ace ownership has the tools you need to build a solid foundation and a fad-proof future.
An Ace co-op outperforms the average convenience hardware store at retail by being the #1 brand in Convenience Hardware Segment (Millward Brown Study, 2010) and is recognized for customer satisfaction year after year by receiving J.D. Power and Associates* and Business Week customer satisfaction awards.
Including owners, store personnel, retail support and corporate employees, there are more than 80,000 members on the Ace Hardware team. Their combined talents strengthen the Ace name. Their vision propels the future of the corporation, and their dedication and expertise work to help you and all Ace Hardware owners run their businesses efficiently.
*Ace Hardware received the highest numerical score among retail stores in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2007-2011 Home Improvement Retail Store StudiesSM. 2011 based on responses from 6,985 consumers measuring 7 stores and opinions of consumers who purchased a home improvement product or service within the previous 12 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed March-April 2011. Your experiences may vary. Visit www.jdpower.com