Ace Hardware has been a leading wholesaler for more than 85 years. We stock more than 75,000 products in our distribution centers, 12,000 of which are private label items that create a real gross margin opportunity for you. Ace has developed a precise and proven operating model for efficient and effective distribution, giving Ace retailers the wholesale advantage they need to help them be successful and profitable.
Ace truck drivers and warehouse employees are dedicated to your success and committed to excellence on fill rates, quick turnaround time and on-time delivery. Ace buyers work with vendors daily to get the best quality products at the lowest available cost. Below is a glimpse at the incredible wholesale advantage available for Ace Hardware store owners.
- Lowest cost of goods
- Named #1 Distributor according to Home Channel News in both 2009, 2010 and 2011. (Home Channel News, August 2011)
- #1 in wholesale sales at $3.45 billion (Hardware Retailing, December 2010 )
- The combined buying power of over 4,100 locations
- 14 Retail Support Centers (RSCs) in the US = 8 Million Square Feet
- 12,000 private label SKU’s which offer significant margin
It’s clear that Ace Hardware store owners have the wholesale advantage to not only be competitive, but the foundation to be profitable for long-term success.