Leading the way in convenience hardware
Business awards are nothing new for Ace Hardware, a leader in convenience hardware for more than 85 years. Ace Hardware was founded on a model that empowers the entrepreneurial spirit to come alive in every store.
Over the years, Ace Hardware has won countless business awards for distribution, service, franchising and several other facets of the business. Here are our most recent business awards:
Ace Hardware is focused on wholesale excellence by offering efficient distribution in order to reduce costs and complexity from our retailers for a more efficient business model.
- Named #1 Distributor according to Home Channel News in both 2009, 2010 and 2011 (Home Channel News, August 2011).
- #1 in wholesale sales at $3.45 billion (Hardware Retailing, December 2010).
- In 2012, Ace ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Home Improvement
- Stores Six Years in a Row,” according to J.D. Power and Associates.*
- #1 Brand in convenience hardware (Millward Brown Study, 2012)
- Entrepreneur magazine ranked Ace Hardware #37 in its 2013 list of the top franchises in America!
- In a ranking of top co-op’s based on revenue, Ace Hardware ranked #10 in NCB’s 2012 Co-op 100 List, which is #1 in the
Hardware and Lumber category.
*Ace Hardware received the highest numerical score among retail stores in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2007-2011 Home Improvement Retail Store StudiesSM. 2011 based on responses from 6,985 consumers measuring 7 stores and opinions of consumers who purchased a home improvement product or service within the previous 12 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed March-April 2011. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com