- In 2016, Ace ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Home Improvement Stores Ten Years in a Row,” according to J.D. Power and Associates.
- Dedicated field team that support all retailers
- Retail programs and training proven to add value to your business
Take your business to the next level with a retail focus— a level of lasting profitability and long-term security. Turn your business around with the help of a seasoned retail store conversion team you can count on.
When you convert your retail hardware store to Ace Hardware, you’ll not only have a world class brand, you’ll benefit from successful and proven operating and training methods to differentiate your business from the competition.
Increase sales and efficiency using available Ace retail store conversion operating methods
Our dedicated trained staff is available to help retail owners in a variety of different areas of the business depending on your needs. It typically starts with a consultation to identify your individual goals. Like starting your own business, a customized execution plan is developed based on programs and training most appropriate for you.
Here’s a glance at some of the training and support programs Ace offers:
- 20/20 Vision is Ace Hardware’s long term retail growth strategy, built behind proven key focus areas and retail investments, our retailers will have the tools to build a customizable, long-term retail growth plan based on their goals.
- The Supply Place is a business to business strategy to help drive more business to business sales
- Helpful Certified is a training program to become 100% Helpful though the Helpful 101 and 201 training programs
- In-Store Pickup allows consumers to check product availability at their neighborhood Ace on acehardware.com through any device (mobile, tablet or desktop) and complete a purchase and have it fulfilled by your store’s inventory within a three hour timeframe.
- Retail focus pricing strategies that help maximize store profitability
- Inventory management systems that keep you in-stock, your counts accurate and your turns up
- Product optimization reduces slow and redundant inventory to improve productivity while freeing up space for faster turning, more profitable SKUs, categories and niches
- Ace Learning Place offers online or instructor led programs with a variety of content, including: product knowledge, staff management, customer service and other topics. Ace retailers can use this system to assign, track and manage staff training.
It’s your business, do what’s best for you and your employees for long-term viability. With the training and support from Ace Hardware, you can build for a secure future.
*Ace Hardware received the highest numerical score in the J.D. Power 2007-2016 Home Improvement Retailer Statisfaction Studies. 2016 study is based on 2,995 total responses from six stores measuring experiences and perceptions of customers, surveyed January-February 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.