Starting a new business is one endeavor you shouldn’t explore without the guidance of others. Ace Hardware has a team of experts to assist you with opening an Ace store and running a successful business.
When starting a new business as an Ace Hardware owner, you gain the support and knowledge of a dedicated and experienced team of experts who provide extensive training to help you make an effective entry into the “do-it-yourself” consumer market.
When starting a new business with Ace, we’ll provide you with the programs, systems and support that will help you to keep your store(s) running at peak efficiency for years to come.
Ace provides assistance from day one when starting a business
Ace start-up assistance includes support from:
- A FREE opening stock order incentive program for qualified individuals
- Assistance finding the right location
- Store set-up and design, including store planning, visual merchandising, pricing strategy development, office set-up and product selection
Ace’s comprehensive training covers strategies for:
- Effective store management
- Purchasing and inventory
- Implementing superior customer service
- Financial management and back-office procedures
- Hiring, training and managing employees
- Effective marketing techniques
Ace on-site support includes:
- A field management team that will advise and consult in ways to help you grow and improve your business
- In-store tools for continual improvement, including customer surveys and mystery shopper programs
Ace marketing and advertising support includes:
- Grand Opening planning
- Local store marketing and national advertising
- Public relations strategies and materials
- Community involvement programs
- Ace Rewards-our consumer loyalty program
Partner with a world-class brand
Ace owners get all this, plus the power of the Ace brand. Globally recognized and locally embraced, Ace Hardware is one of the most recognizable brands in the world.
*Incentives vary by store format/size and are based on Discovery recommended products and quantities. Incentive given as a credit, not as cash or a loan.